Do you know how to distinguish professional roofers from unprofessional roofers? If you needed a roofer to make repairs on your home, what kind of questions should you ask to determine their dependability and trustworthiness? Family members or friends may have nightmare stories about dealing with unethical roofers.
Doing shoddy work, taking months to finish the job, leaving a big mess behind, or, in the worst-case scenario, taking their money and disappearing are common tales of what happens when you hire the wrong type of roofer.
When they need residential roofing services in Schaumburg, IL, Amenity Roofing customers always call us to make roof repairs promptly and correctly. Our roofers are knowledgeable and courteous and keep you informed of their progress until the job is completed to your satisfaction.
Contact Amenity Roofing today to learn more about our roof repair services.
Protecting Yourself from Roofing Scams: Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Roofer
- Do they give free estimates? Professional roofers will provide no-obligation, free estimates.
- Are they licensed to repair roofs in Illinois? Never hire someone who can't or won't show a valid license.
- Are they insured to cover accidental damage that may occur during a roof repair job?
- How many years of experience does the company have in the roofing industry? Can they show customer testimonials or provide references from past customers? Do they have pictures of completed projects?
- Do they have a physical (street) address? While some companies can operate with only an online contact address, construction and roofing companies should always have a physical address.
- Do they offer options for repairing your roof? For example, repair materials vary in price and quality. You should have the choice of how much you want to spend on a roof repair job. Professional roofers will explain the difference between affordable and more expensive roof repair materials so you can make an informed decision.
- What kind of payment options does the company have? A legitimate roofer will never demand full, upfront payment before the job is completed. A down payment is necessary at the start of the job, with the remainder of the bill due when you are satisfied with the end result.
Roof Repair Services You Can Trust
In addition to repairing roofs that are leaking, missing shingles, or suffering from deteriorated flashing, Amenity Roofing offers roof inspections, new construction, roof replacements, and seasonal roof maintenance. We also specialize in other services intended to keep your home, commercial building, or facility leak-free and energy-efficient.
Schedule a free inspection today with us, and we'll arrive on time and prepared to inspect your roof without delay. With winter just around the corner in Illinois, home and business owners could avoid unexpected roof problems involving snow, ice, and frigid temperatures by having our roof techs examine every inch of your roof for signs of degradation. Asphalt roofs that are over 15 years old especially need to be inspected before winter due to the possibility of missing or decomposing shingles.
When you need the best roofer to repair, replace, or maintain your home or building's roof, call 1-630-636-9954 to schedule an appointment for a free inspection, and we will be there ASAP!